Home / malware
First posted on 21 November 2017.
There are no other names known for Backdoor:Win32/Doerbot.A.
This threat modifies the registry so that it runs each time you start your PC. For example:
In subkey: HKLM\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run
Sets value: "junbulsonsx"
With data: "
Allows backdoor access and control
This threat can give a malicious hacker access and control of your PC. They can then perform a number of different actions, such as:
- Deleting files
- Downloading and running files
- Logging your keystrokes or stealing your sensitive data
- Modifying your system settings
- Running or stopping applications
- Spreading malware to other PCs
- Uploading files
This malware description was published using automated analysis of file SHA1 1527f6136157bb437beeda997c531b22b20257e1.
Last update 21 November 2017