Home / malware
First posted on 25 September 2018.
There are no other names known for Trojan:Win32/Varpes.B!cl.
We've automatically analyzed this threat, determined that it's a trojan because of what it does when it gets on a PC, and blocked and removed it from your PC.
Typically, trojans try to do one or all of the following:
- Download and install other malware.
- Use your computer for click fraud.
- Record your keystrokes and the sites you visit.
- Send information about your PC, including usernames and browsing history, to a remote malicious hacker.
- Give a remote malicious hacker access to your PC.
Due to the generic nature of this threat, we are unable to provide specific information on what it does.
style="" id="preventionHead" class="threatSubContentHead
Last update 25 September 2018