Home / malware
First posted on 06 March 2014.
There are no other names known for TrojanSpy:Win32/Upgilf.A.
Threat behavior TrojanSpy:Win32/Upgilf.A is a trojan that collects sensitive information for an attacker.
TrojanSpy:Win32/Upgilf.A creates the following files on your PC:
- c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\windows nt\win32com.dll
Contacts remote host
TrojanSpy:Win32/Upgilf.A might contact a remote host at ommgod.publicvm.com using port 443. Commonly, malware does this to:
- Report a new infection to its author
- Receive configuration or other data
- Download and run files, including updates or other malware
- Receive instructions from a remote hacker
- Upload data taken from your PC
This malware description was produced and published using automated analysis of file SHA1 ed945d3339d9077ff8c90c4adf34819e3c3e6e67.Symptoms
The following could indicate that you have this threat on your PC:
c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\windows nt\win32com.dll
- You have these files:
Last update 06 March 2014