Home / malware
First posted on 09 March 2018.
There are no other names known for TrojanDownloader:Win32/Dofoil.X.
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Dofoil.X copies itself to c:\documents and settings\administrator\application data\a0d6a4.exe.
Contacts remote hosts
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Dofoil.X may contact the following remote hosts using port 80:
Commonly, malware does this to:
This malware description was produced and published using automated analysis of file SHA1 2985a046e0da803e9a393f08b15654619beaf9fe.
- Confirm Internet connectivity
- Report a new infection to its author
- Receive configuration or other data
- Download and run files, including updates or other malware
- Receive instructions from a remote hacker
- Upload data taken from your PC
Last update 09 March 2018