Home / events
Upcoming Security Events
SC Congress ChicagoFrom Tuesday, 18 November 2014 till Tuesday, 18 November 2014
Location: Venue One, Chicago, IL, United States
This year's SC Congress Chicago is set to deliver the content, dialogue, networking and security strategies you've come to expect from our live events. The Expo will also offer attendees the opportunity to use products and receive hands on training from the public and private sector's top security professionals and vendors.Link: http://congress.scmagazine.com/page.cfm/Link=16
SC Congress Chicago focuses on the topics that matter most to you, and will provide the insights you need to guide investments and personnel power into the areas of your business that need shoring up. The huge jump in cyber attacks and quality of these attacks make it imperative to strengthen your defenses and be aware of any threats that may appear in the future. There is no threat too small or too large that organizations shouldn't be prepared for. SC Congress Chicago will offer attendees news on the latest cyber threats, business-enabling technologies, compliance mandates and more.
Add to my calendar
ISSWorld Latin America 2015From Tuesday, 08 September 2015 till Thursday, 10 September 2015
Location: Royal Tulip Brasilia Alvorada, Brasilia, Brazil
ISS World Latin America is the world's largest gathering of Latin American Law Enforcement, Intelligence and Homeland Security Analysts as well as Telecom Operators responsible for Lawful Interception, Hi-Tech Electronic Investigations and Network Intelligence Gathering.
ISS World Programs present the methodologies and tools for Law Enforcement, Public Safety and Government Intelligence Communities in the fight against drug trafficking, cyber money laundering, human trafficking, terrorism and other criminal activities conducted over today's Telecommunications network, the Internet and Social Networks.
- Track 1: ISS for Lawful Interception and Criminal Investigations
- Track 2: ISS for IP Intercept, Big Data Analytics and Social Network Monitoring
- Track 3: ISS for Mobile Location, Surveillance and Signal Intercept
- Track 4: Encrypted Traffic Monitoring and IT Intrusion Product Training (Open only to LEAs and Government)
- Track 5: LEA and Intelligence Analyst Training and Product Demonstrations (Open only to LEAs and Government)
- Preconference Seminar and Tutorials (Tuesday, 23 July 2013)
Add to my calendar